| ||Disclaimer|| |
| || || |
NES ProVision and NES miHealth™ do not diagnose, cure, prevent or treat disease and have not been evaluated by any government agency or regulatory organization. If you have a medical condition or concern, please consult an appropriate licensed health care professional.
Thermography for medical purposes has been evaluated by the US FDA. It is not meant to prevent, treat or cure disease, but when properly prepared and administered, an M.D. can diagnostically utilize the thermographic images. Breast Thermography does not replace mammography. Breast Thermography is FDA approved.
HeartQuest is a Heart Rate Variability machine. It and its software program are not intended to diagnose, cure or prevent any disease.
Medica Health International Ltd, manufacturer of Theragem™ is committed to discovering, designing and introducing leading-edge wellness equipment world-wide. Any and all products offered by Medica Health International Ltd through Integrative Life Solutions, Inc. are intended to complement, not replace, the various therapies offered by your own licensed physician or healthcare professional. Their equipment is not intended to diagnose or cure any ailments or afflictions. Product images shown on this site may vary slightly from the actual device due to individual country regulations and Medica's ongoing commitment to quality and R&D. Theragem and its claims have not been evaluated by any Canadian or US government agency or regulatory organization.
Double Helix Water® does not endorse claims or have scientific proof that Stable Water Clusters are effective in the cure, mitigation, treatment or prevention of disease. Stable Water Clusters have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
No health claims are made for Vital Force™ Technology products regarding the treatment of any disease or illness employing formulas created by Vital Force™ Technology. These products are not intended to treat, diagnose, prevent or cure any diseases. If you have a medical condition or concern, please consult the appropriate healthcare professional. Vital Force and its claims have not been evaluated by any government agency or regulatory organization.
The following conditions apply to anyone accessing and using our website, or any part of it. We may modify these conditions from time to time and, accordingly, you are advised to keep up to date with the changes by regularly reviewing the conditions here.
By using the Integrative Life Solutions website you agree to be bound by the following conditions:
1. The content available on the website is for general information and interest only and we do not warrant or guarantee its accuracy or completeness. It is your responsibility to judge the accuracy or completeness of the content before relying on it in any way. Your use of the content (for whatever purpose) is at your sole risk. If you have any comments or complaints about the website, please get in touch with the editorial team who may be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. The content is protected by copyright, trademark and other intellectual property rights, as applicable, and is provided solely for your own use. Republication or redistribution of any of the content available on the website, including by framing or similar means, is prohibited.
3. We exclude all liability of any kind (including negligence) in respect of any third party information or other material made available on, or which can be accessed using, the website.
4. You are solely responsible for evaluating any goods (including software) or services offered by third parties via the website or on the Internet. We will not be a party to, or in any way responsible for any transactions between you and third parties. Any personal information you may wish to disclose to third parties is at your own risk.
5. These conditions are governed by, and will be interpreted in accordance with the laws of North Carolina and the United States of America and any disputes relating to these conditions will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of said courts within the State of North Carolina.
| || || |
| || Return to Top of Page >>> || |
| || || |
| ||Collecting and Sharing Your Personal Information || |
| ||Integrative Life Solutions, Inc. may need to collect personal information from you when you purchase any services or products from our Wellness Center or store, either in person, online, by phone or mail. With the exceptions of sharing necessary information to process your credit or debit card so that we may fulfill your order, and sharing necessary information with common carriers and the Post Office so that we may ship those orders to you, we never share, sell or disclose your private information to any other entity for any other reason other than required by law. Also, should you decide we trasmit your Clinical Thermography reports to any other entity it will be done only with your prior written authorization. |
By providing us the 3-digit CVV2 Security Code from the back of your card, our merchant bankers can verify with greater clarity that the sale to be processed is in fact at the request of the card owner or owner’s authorized agent. This is for both your protection and Integrative Life Solutions.
When an online or mail order sale is processed, we email you a receipt, and you will also receive a shipper’s notification when it is in transit (so long as you provide us with an email). We may contact you by phone or email if some unforeseen issue should arise such as a change in price, extensive delay in shipping product, or if we need more information to process your order. Occasionally we will email all of our customers through our Constant Contact mailing list about our ongoing events and workshops, if we are having a sale, or there is a material change in our company policy or products. You must authorize us to place you on this email list. Once enrolled, if you wish to be removed, please provide us with your name and the email address so we can deactivate it, or you may opt out of at anytime yourself from within any of the emails you receive. However once you do so you can not reinstate that same exact email again, but must submit a new one. We will never contact you to solicit business with any information you have provided us other than an occasional Constant Contact should you join the list.
Links to Third Party Sites
Joyce B. Cary, President
Intgegrative Life Solutions, Inc.
2511 Neudorf Road, Suite G
Clemmons, NC 27028
Webmaster: Should you have any questions or concerns about this website or its functionality, please address them to email@example.com.
| || || |
| ||Return to Top of Page >>> || |
Located near Winston-Salem, High Point and Greensboro, NC
© 2010 - 2013 Integrative Life Solutions, Inc ^
2511 Neudorf Rd., Clemmons, NC 27012